- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Orders usually take between 24 - 72 working hours if there are no complications or delays on the route. For shipments outside the Peninsula, delivery times may vary depending on the destination.
- Is there a minimum order?
No, there is no minimum order. You can order whatever you want.
- Do you ship to other countries?
Yes, shipments are made to practically the whole world. Simply enter your shipping address in the purchase process and the program will automatically calculate the shipping costs according to the size and weight of the package. In the event that your country is not included, contact us and we will check if it is possible to make the shipment.
- Can the products be returned or exchanged?
All our items have a return and exchange guarantee as long as the items are in perfect condition and have not been tampered with.
El Rastro de la Piel SINGLE will be responsible for the return / exchange shipping costs when the skins received are in poor condition or are not the ones selected by the customer in their order. In all other cases, shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
On international shipments DO NOT we accept exchanges or returns.
Maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order.
- What What happens if I receive the package in poor condition?
The transport agencies with which we work are usually careful with the packages. If your order has still arrived in poor condition, opened or damaged, it is important that you take some photographs of it before opening the package so that we can file an incident with the transport agency.
- It's been several days since I placed my order and I still haven't received it. What I can do?
Contact us and we will see what has happened with your shipment. It is very important that when you place the order you indicate all the information you can to facilitate the delivery of your package and avoid unnecessary delays.
- I have selected Bank Transfer as payment method in the order. Where can I see the bank details to make the transfer?
In this link you can see all the forms of payment that we currently have, as well as the bank details to make the transfer.
- I want to place a cash on delivery order and I don't see the option in the payment methods
It is not possible to place an online cash on delivery order. To make a cash on delivery order you have to contact us and provide us with the reference(s) of the products you want to buy, as well as your complete shipping address.
- I'm not sure about the color and I would like you to send me some samples. It's possible?
At ERDLP we take photographs very seriously, so each and every one of the images that appear on the web have been taken by professional photographers, adapted and optimized to true real color.
In case you have doubts, we can send you some samples of what you need for a cost of €6. You just have to contact us and provide us with the references of the articles you are interested in.
- I want to upholster a sofa or a chair, how do I know how much and what type of leather I have to order?
In this case we recommend upholstering with Cowhide Leather Goods or Upholstery both for its size and its characteristics. For upholstery, the ideal is leather with a thickness not exceeding 1.5 mm and with a Normal or Soft touch. You can use the filters to select these features and narrow your search to just the articles that interest you.
To know how much leather you need, you must first know the measurements of the object you want to upholster. With these measurements you can now search the products and see how much you would need. In the individual card of each product, the measurements of each size of leather are specified. If you have any questions, you can consult us through any of our means of communication.
- I bought a skin in my previous order that I liked a lot and I want to order it again, but I don't see it in the catalog. Because?
At ERDLP we are committed to the sustainability of leather and its recycling, which is why almost all our leathers are second-hand. This means that they are skins that were no longer going to be used and would be stored until their destruction. We give that leather a second life and put it back on the market, thus reducing the manufacture of leather and, consequently, reducing pollution to the planet.
But of course, that also has a negative side, and that is that the skins have a limited stock. That is, once they have been sold there is no possibility of replacing them. The good news is that our stock is so large that we will always have something very similar to the product that sold out.
- I want to make an item out of leather and I have no idea what type of leather to choose. How can I know what type of skin I need?
To help you choose the right type of leather, we have a guide to products made with different materials so you can see the different finishes. This guide is called TYPES OF USE and you can see it in the web menu. We have examples of Bags, Wallets, Purses, Binding, Footwear, Upholstery, Belts, Clothing and Accessories.
- I am starting to make little things with leather and I would like some kind of course that teaches the basic things to start managing myself in this world. Do you have something like that?
Yes. We have a very complete course to get started in Leather Crafts. You can see more information at the following link: